Baldini’s Sweepstakes & Contests
Terms and Conditions / Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE OR ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF NEVADA, AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY INTO THIS PROMOTION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THESE RULES INLCUDE AN AGREEMENT TO HAVE ALL DISPUTES RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
Have fun and please play responsibly.
Sponsor, Administrator, Operator, and Prize Provider: Strategic Gaming Management, LLC d/b/a Baldini’s in Reno, NV, 865 South Rock Blvd., Sparks, NV 89431.
Software Provider: iSweepsUSA, LLC.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions/Official Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes (the "Promotion" or the “Sweepstakes”), connected to Baldini’s in Reno, NV (the “Operator,” “Sweepstakes Provider,” or “Sweepstakes Operator”) and operated on the website accessible at the domain "www.baldinis.net" (the "Website") with the Software Provider iSweepsUSA, LLC (the “Provider”), you (the “Participant” or “Winner” or “Player” or “Participant”) hereby accept and agree to the official rules (the "Official Rules") of this Promotion, and the decision of the Operator in connection with the Promotion and Sweepstakes (as defined below), whose decision is final. Operator and Provider, along with their respective, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies are collectively known as the “Sweepstakes Entities.”
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is offered and open to persons who are: (a) Registered Participants through the Website; (b) legal residents of the State of Nevada; and (c) at least 21 years of age on date of entry into a Sweepstakes. Employees and directors, and their immediate family members, of the Sweepstakes Entities, advertising and promotion agencies and legal and financial advisors are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purpose of the foregoing, "immediate family" means parents, spouses, children, siblings or any members of the same households of such employees and directors. For purposes of these Terms/Official Rules, "Participant" means a person who has successfully completed the registration form by registering a valid e-mail and associated password on the Website. There is no fee or charge to become a Registered Participant. Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
3. Promotional Period: The Promotion begins on or around December 18, 2016, at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time ("PT") and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on December 30, 2016 (the "Promotional Period"). Administrator is the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes.
4. Entry: There are several steps to enter the sweepstakes.
Step One: Open an Account: Participant must open an account at www.balinis.net by completing the enrollment form. There is no charge to open an account.
Step Two: Obtain Game Credits: Participants can obtain Game Credits to be used to obtain Sweepstakes Entry Game pieces in one of two ways by visiting the Website:
(a) Obtain Game Credits by Purchasing Bonus Bucks: Participants will obtain one Game Credit for each Baldini Bonus Buck purchased during the Promotion Period. Bonus Bucks can be redeemed for vouchers good towards discounts and tangible items in the “Store” within the Website. All vouchers must be redeemed in person at the Baldini’s Casino location at 865 South Rock Blvd., Sparks, NV 89431 on or before 180 days after Sweepstakes drawing.
(b) Obtain Game Credits Without Purchasing Bonus Bucks: To obtain a Game Credit without purchasing Baldini’s Bonus Bucks, visit the Website during the Entry Period and follow instructions to obtain a Game Credit.
Step Three: Redeem Game Credit(s) for Sweepstakes Game Entries: Redeem one (1) to five (5) Game Credits to obtain Sweepstakes Game Entries. Each Sweepstakes Game Entry submitted during the Promotion Period contains the stated number of entries as well as the opportunity to obtain bonus entries by correctly answering the stated number of questions.
5. Sweepstakes Game Piece Rules: As defined by the rules of the game each contest entered will count towards the number of entries specified by that contest into the Sweepstakes. Any failed attempts to answer, failing to answer a question in the time allotted, closing of browsers, or any technical errors with access points or devices, will not count towards a sweepstakes entry. Number of questions and number of sweepstakes entries associated with said questions are set by the Sweepstakes Operator and detailed in the “Rules” link/section. The source of the correct answer to the questions will be from reliable third parties. Sweepstakes Operator and Software Provider are not held responsible for this and any third-party content used to answer the questions. In the event a question cannot be answered then all answers to that question will be considered as correct.
6. Sweepstakes Entry Periods and Prize Drawing Schedule: Sweepstakes Entry Period begins on Sunday December 18, 2016 ends on Saturday December 30, 2016. Drawings will be conducted on or about January 3rd, 2017.
7. Prizes: Each individual Sweepstakes shall award one (1) prize (each, a "Prize" and collectively, the "Prizes"). Prizes to be awarded for the Sweepstakes are as follows. First Prize: One Voucher for $2500 of purchases with Welcome Aboard Travel of Reno t with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $2500 USD (two thousand five hundred dollars) which is subject to the following conditions when issued.
Voucher is only redeemable for purchases with Welcome Aboard Travel of Reno. Voucher may be redeemed for any air transportation, hotel rooms, or rental
cars purchased from and issued by Welcome Aboard Travel of Reno
The price of each transaction paid for by the Voucher will be debited against the balance on the Voucher. If the price for a transaction is greater than the balance on the Voucher, the purchaser must pay the difference. If the price for a transaction is less than the balance on the Voucher, the unused portion will remain on the Voucher until it is redeemed and the value of the Voucher is decreased to zero.
Additional prizes may be given away at the sole discretion of the Provider.
8. Prizes and Prize winners : All federal, state, local and other tax obligations arising from this Promotion, including, without limitation, winning a Prize, will be the sole responsibility of each Prize winner. The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies assume no liability and are not responsible for, and Participant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of a Prize winner, the distribution of a Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/ misuse of any part of a Prize and/or any injury or damage to any Participant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any part of a Prize or any part of this Promotion. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of a Prize is permitted, except Provider reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of comparable or greater value should a Prize become unavailable. Prize is solely for Prize winner's use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. All other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of each Prize winner. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Provider.
9. Odds/Drawings/Winner Notification: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and are equal regardless of method of entry or source of credits. Purchase of Bonus Bucks does not improve odds of winning. Prize drawings will be conducted at random by Provider, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Potential Prize winners will be notified by email and/or by phone. If a potential Prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during five (5) business days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate Prize winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Only one attempt for a new alternate will be conducted per Prize. If attempts fail, unclaimed Prize(s) will not be awarded.
10. Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release: Potential Prize winners will be required to complete, execute, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Release Forms") within five (5) days of notification of winning. Failure to return Release Forms in a timely manner, or if a Prize notification or a Prize is returned as non- deliverable, or if a Prize winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate Prize winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
11. Publicity Release Terms: Except where prohibited by law, a Prize winner's acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use a Prize winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Moreover, by entering these Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, the potential Prize Winner agrees to grant to the Sweepstakes Providers, and their respective licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the Internet, at any time or times, the Prize Winner’s respective name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by the Sweepstakes Providers in its sole discretion.
12. Improper Conduct: Operator may take the decision to close the account, make void all activity on duplicate accounts and/or reclaim any illegitimate prizes where the following has occurred: Operator’s verification process identifies additional accounts opened by Participant; Operator’s service to Participant has previously been permanently terminated; or Participant’s activity and game play attempts to bypass Promotion’s system controls. Deliberate attempts to falsify account details may lead to the closure of ALL related accounts. As part of the registration verification process Operator may make use of third parties, which will consist of credit card or financial providers to confirm Participant’s identity and any necessary details. By entering into this process Participant agrees that Operator may use, record and disclose such personal information and this data may be recorded by any and all parties. As a condition of opening an account, Participant confirms Operator is entitled to verify that the age at which activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to them. If Operator is unable to verify Participant’s details or Participant is ultimately shown to be underage or unable and/or unwilling to provide proof of other information required to verify Participant’s identity, Operator, within a reasonable time, may close their account and/or restrict entry, and Participant will forfeit any payments or prizes won.
13. Freezing and Closing an Account: Operator has the right to close Participant’s account at any time for any reason. There may be circumstances where Operator shall freeze Participant’s account which will prevent Participant from using the Website, and at the same time, supply relevant customer details to the applicable law enforcement authority, regulator, external party, and etc. These actions will be taken where Operator has reason to believe, in its sole discretion, that the account may be used for, including but not limited to, the following fraudulent activities or attempt to defraud; money laundering, including where this is linked to terrorist funding; jeopardizing the integrity of the events on which we offer game play markets; involvement in collusion, match rigging or cheating of any kind; underage; Participant is in a jurisdiction (or citizen of a jurisdiction) that makes the provision of Operator’s products or services to Participant or the use of them illegal; If Operator’s investigations are ongoing and unresolved issues remain, then Operator will continue to freeze Participant’s account, or may take the decision to close it.
14. Breach of Terms: Operator may refuse game play if it is believed participant is in breach of any of the Terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to, where Operator believes that Participant is underage; is involved in fraud, money laundering, collusion, match rigging or cheating of any kind; Participant is trying to use Operator’s products or services from a restricted territory; is playing in contravention of the laws in Participant’s place of residence. In addition, any such breach will be regarded as a material breach and entitle Operator to terminate this Agreement with Participant immediately. Operator, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any Participant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Promotion, and refuse to award a Prize or any part of a Prize, if Participant engages in any conduct Operator deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Promotion or detrimental to other Participants of the Promotion. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during Participant registration or Prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use Participant's personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this Promotion. Participants agree that Operator may void any part of a Prize that Participant may have won and/or require the return of any part of a Prize that Participant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Participant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of a Prize and/or return of a Prize shall in no way prevent Administrator from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. Payment Issues. Game Credits have no monetary exchange value and cannot be sold or transferred. Payment methods will be processed through your credit card and/or financial provider. Participant must ensure that he/she uses a payment method which belongs to them and is registered in their name. Participant must abide to all terms with their provider. Where withdrawals exceed their agreed limits, Participant will be restricted by the terms set forth in this agreement as well as its provider’s terms. Provided payments have been confirmed, funds can be withdrawn from Participant’s account at any time. Payment of all provider charges and taxes owed will be Participant’s responsibility.
16. Self-Exclusion. Have fun and please play responsibly: Operator recognizes that although for most entering sweepstakes can be a fun activity, for others it can become a problem. Operator advises and can assist with any self-exclusion needs of anyone with a habitual problem. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate state agency or representative.
17. Promotion Errors/Integrity Issues: The Sweepstakes Provider reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify these Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. Proof of mailing or submitting entry will not be deemed receipt of such entry by the Sweepstakes Providers. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability and are not responsible for, and Participant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Promotion; (b) in any Sweepstakes; (c) in any related advertising or promotions of this Promotion and/or any Sweepstakes; and/or (d) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error (s) in these Official Rules, Operator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability and are not responsible for, and Participant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail, if applicable; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Participant’s sole remedy in such an event is a replacement Sweepstakes Entry. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end Participants or tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Operator, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Operator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and not award the Prize(s) or select the Prize winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Operator may deem fair and appropriate.
18. Release and Indemnity: Each Participant, including, without limitation, the Prize winners, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any Participant or to any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion, downloading materials from this Promotion, participation in any activity related to this Promotion, as well as any expenses incurred towards mobile carrier fees, Internet provider fees, credit card, bank and any financial institution fees, or other such fees.
19. Intellectual Property: Participant acknowledges and agrees that the following intellectual property rights which include, but are not limited to, Intellectual Property on the Website, in e-mails and in any other correspondence, shall at all times remain vested in the Operator or its licensors: any trademarks, logos and trade names; domain names, database rights and all related software, including content published or used on it. All Website material, including design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, including their selection and arrangement, software compilations, underlying source code and software are the property of Software Provider or its applicable licensors. If any of the Website material is downloadable or can be printed, then such material can only be downloaded to a single personal computer and hard copies may only be printed for Participant’s personal and non-commercial use. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to Participant by downloading. Participant may not transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute, exploit or make any other use of this website material other than to display on its computer screen or to view the content on a print out. The Website must not be linked to any other website without written permission. Participant shall have no cause of action and hereby waives any rights or claims against the software developer of our third party licensed products for any matter, cause or thing involving its participation in the games or otherwise.
20. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE PROMOTION AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE PROMOTION WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. This Section does not apply to residents of the State of New Jersey.
21. Identity Disputes: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
22. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Promotion shall be settled by individual binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party OR REPRESENTATIVE BASIS. THE ARBITRATOR'S AUTHORITY TO RESOLVE AND MAKE WRITTEN AWARDS IS LIMITED TO CLAIMS BETWEEN YOU AND US ALONE. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE JOINED OR CONSOLIDATED UNLESS AGREED TO IN WRITING BY ALL PARTIES. NO ARBITRATION AWARD OR DECISION WILL HAVE ANY PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE WHO IS NOT A NAMED PARTY TO THE ARBITRATION. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WITHOUT WAIVING EITHER PARTY'S RIGHT OF APPEAL, IF ANY PORTION OF THIS “CLASS ACTION WAIVER AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS” PROVISION IS DEEMED INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE ENTIRE ARBITRATION PROVISION (OTHER THAN THIS SENTENCE) SHALL NOT APPLY. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Nevada, County of Washoe.
23. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant and Operator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Nevada, in the County of Washoe.
25. Winner List/Official Rules: For the name of the Prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by January 30, 2017 to "Baldini’s Sweepstakes Winner's List, c/o iSweepsUSA, LLC., 865 S Rock Blvd, Sparks, NV 89431. For a copy of the Official Rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked “Official Rules: Baldini’s Sweepstakes Giveaway” for receipt by January 15, 2017. The name of the Prize winners may be posted and the Official Rules will be posted on the Website Service.
Questions: Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the Sweepstakes.
What information do we collect?
We collect information about you through data that you directly provide to us, through automatic collection, and from other sources.
• Information that you may directly provide to us consists of:
◦ Account registration information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, user name, password, and security questions and answers;
◦ Communication preferences;
◦ Information for processing payments and identity verification such as credit card number. This information is only collected in limited circumstances where it is necessary for payment or to access a particular service;
◦ Information you provide about others when suggesting or referring them to a particular service or site.
• Information that may be automatically collected consists of:
◦ Your operating system, browser, IP address, and standard server log information;
◦ Website and advertisements you view or links you click when using our website or that you view or click before or after using our website;
◦ Your interactions with content on the website;
◦ Information collected through cookies, web beacons, or other technologies.
• Information that may be collected from other sources consists of:
◦ Demographic data;
◦ Use and access of third party websites, including but not limited to, your interests, blogs, posts, purchases, or activities on those sites;
◦ User name and password for third party sites and other information available through those sites, if you access a third party site or service through this site.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience on our website;
• To improve our website;
• To improve customer service;
• To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
• To send periodic emails.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and editing your information.
BALDINI’S SWEEPSTAKES FAQ
BALDINI’S SWEEPSTAKES FAQ
Do I need to pay to enter the sweepstakes?
There are paid and unpaid methods of entry. You can pay to enter the sweepstakes by using a credit card via the website. You can also mail in a post card to enter. Please see the Term and Conditions/Official Rules for more information. Players from all over the State of Nevada can play.
What is the price to enter if I choose the paid method?
The sweepstakes costs $1 (one US dollar) dollar to enter when using the paid method.
Is there an age restriction?
Yes. This is designed as a game for players 21 years or older to play.
What are the hours of gameplay?
The question runs 24 hours a day with a new Sweepstake beginning every week.
What are the questions like? Can I play more than once?
Each week will have a different multiple-choice question based upon Baldini’s, which is the first game. The questions are skill based. Players will have to select one answer from the two multiple-choice answers offered. The next game, Game 2, also costs $1 (one US dollar) to play, but will consist of three (3) questions. These questions are trivia based and will have four (4) possible answers each. You will have 15 seconds to answer each question. Each correct response creates one additional Sweepstakes entry for the participant. The next game, Game 3 through Game 10, each costs $1 (one US dollar) to play, but will consist of five (5) questions. Players can pay to play a maximum of $10 (ten US dollars) per day.
What are the methods of entry?
As mentioned above, there are two methods of entry. You can pay to enter the sweepstakes by using a credit card via the website. You can also mail in a post card to enter. Please see the Term and Conditions/Official Rules for more information.
What are the system requirements, if any, to install on my computer?
You do not need to install any software on your computer. As long as you have an Internet connection with a suitable web browser (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer), you can login or register to enter the At Home Sweepstakes.
What about privacy? Can anyone see my profile?
How are winners selected?
Each week will have one winner who is pulled from CORRECT entries only. The winner from the pool of correct participants is randomly selected via the computerized platform.
How are winners announced?
The winner will be announced weekly with the historical list also available online. All public or media mentions will be at Baldini’s sole discretion.
How do I obtain my prize if I am a winner?
All prizes are distributed at Baldini’s. Confirmed winners will need to come to the Baldini’s Casino, sign appropriate paperwork and receive their prize in person. A Baldini’s Casino representative will contact winners.
What is The Store?
Players will receive one (1) credit for each successful $1 (one US dollar) transaction. Credits can only be spent in The Store for items and services at Baldini’s Casino location. Credits have no physical monetary exchange rate and do not accrue any interest.
Do I need to pay to register?
No, you do not need to pay to register. But you do need to register online to enter the sweepstakes.